Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bring Issues Etc. Back!


One of the best programs I have encountered has been yanked. Issues Etc. has been removed from the KFUO website. This show was a repository of information. Many of my chapel messages have used information gathered from the programs I heard on Issues Etc. I have been blessed with the opportunity to teach youth Bible classes and have used Issue Etc. as a resource. The young people I daily interact with need and crave such clear, such strong information. The devil assails our faith in a variety of ways and we all need resources to help us focus on Christ and the cleansing righteousness we receive through his death and resurrection.
I'm on Easter vacation and like my previous post stated, I am going to reread some old favorites. I'm on page 75 of The Fire and the Staff and I absolutely love the clarity of the life-in-Christ focus this book proffers. Issues Etc. proffered the same clarity on so many topics. Wondering about Joel Osteen and what he believes and how his beliefs limit the Gospel? Search "Osteen" on the Issues Etc. website. Wondering what Beth More believes? Does it really matter if Christ is truly present in the Lord's Supper? If death is the disease we contract at conception, have you wondered how infant baptism is the panacea? These and so many more questions are answered via the various interviews on the show. It's discouraging to find out, for whatever reason, that this show has been pulled.
Use "the Google" and research this for yourself. Some blogs and other websites are archiving the shows. Listen and save the programs while you can.
It's vacation so I'll have time to add updates on this serious decision.

He is Risen! He is Risen, Indeed! Alleluia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.