- It’s legal to ride this bike on the road so until you truly know “What Every Driver Must Know” focus more on the road.
- So I guess that Rebel flag sticker on the back window of your truck makes you more intelligent than a guy riding a bike.
- Isn't it funny how you stomped on the accelerator and cut me off back there, endangering everything from other drivers to small woodland creatures, and now both of us are waiting at the same red light?
- Oh, I’d ride on the sidewalk if self-absorbed drivers like you would look there before rolling your four-wheeled death-cocoon into my path.
- Truly, it’s amazing how you can dangle that lung-dart from your lips, yap on your cell and yell at me for being on the road all at the same time. I bow down to you, King of Narcissus.
As the title indicates, I’d love to respond with any of these caustic quips. However, because I’m on the road, while on a bike, while wearing a plastic helmet, I’ll take the high – and safe- road and say nothing.