Sunday, September 21, 2008

QOTW: So what should be included in a twelve-minute chapel to Lutheran high school students?

QUOT: Question Of The Week

Here's a new feature I'll send up the flag pole to see who salutes it. On Monday, I'll pose a question and then add my thoughts throughout the course of the week. Please jump into the conversation at any point of the week to share your thoughts on my comments or other blogger's comments

Part One:
This week, I'll share my thoughts on what should be included during a twelve-minute chapel message to students attending a Lutheran high school. Rest assured all my thoughts include the clear and life-saving message of Christ crucified. NOTHING is more imporant.

Until then listen to a recent broadcast of Issues, Etc.
The show's host, Reverend Todd Wilken discussed the importance of Christ Alone during an interview with Rev. Dr. Rod Rosenbladt, a professor of theology at Concordia University in Irvine, California and an ordained minister in the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.


No comments: